Register & Schedule
You must register and pay for the NMAT by GMACTM exam before scheduling an exam date and location.
Note: Candidates are required to visit respective university/college/school website for details of their
admission procedure. You have to submit their respective form separately.
Registration and Payment
1. Create an account on nmat.org using a valid email address.
2. Provide contact information, personal, educational and work experience, the list of programmes to send scores, and the ID that you will use for identification on the day of the exam. Indicate your interest in participating in a search service and agree to the terms and conditions.
3. Your name and date of birth that you enter on the registration form must exactly match the name and date of birth on your Photo and Signature ID.
4. Choose the schools to send your scores under the "Schools Preference" section. Up to 5 programmes are included in your registration fee. An additional fee of INR 200 + applicable taxes will be applied for each programme added in excess of 5 programs.
5. You must upload a photograph that bears likeness to you and the photograph on your Photo ID. This photograph will be included on the admit card that you must show to the test centre administrator at the test centre or to the online proctor.
6. Select the exam mode, whether you want to take exam at the Test Centre or Online Proctored at Home.
(Note: Once you have booked your exam, you cannot reschedule to a different mode for the same attempt. However, you can choose the exam mode again, while scheduling the next attempt.)
For example: if you have scheduled your first attempt at the test centre then you can’t reschedule that exam to an online proctored exam at home or vice-versa. However, you can again choose your exam mode to test at a Test Centre or Online Proctored at Home when you schedule your Retake 1 or Retake 2.
7. Pay the exam fee.
To enquire about registration email email@example.com
You will be allowed to take the NMAT by GMACTM exam a maximum of three times during the year’s testing period. This includes the first attempt plus a maximum of two retake attempts. No shows are considered attempts.
Your retake registration option will be enabled in your dashboard after your exam date. You need to register for the retake by simply clicking on the Retake section, selecting the exam mode and pay the retake fees.