- Admit Card is a document containing your registration details and photograph. In order to take the NMAT by GMACTM exam, you are required to produce the Admit Card along with other necessary documents on the day of the exam.
- You are required to upload your photographs as per the specification provided on the registration website
- You will be able to print your Admit Card with photograph after the payment is accepted by GMAC.
- You will be required to carry the Admit Card to the exam centre and get it signed by the exam administrator at the designated place on the day of the exam.
- If you are opting to retake the exam you must retain the ‘same’ Admit Card that you carried for the first / previous attempt (signed and stamped by the exam administrator). You will be required to produce the ‘same’ Admit Card and will have to get it signed and stamped at the exam centre where you appear, for you to retake the exam. Please note you may or may not get the same exam centre as allotted to you for your previous attempt(s).
Schools may ask you to present a signed Admit Card to verify that you have completed the NMAT by GMACTM exam. Please check that your printed photograph on your Admit Card is clearly visible. If the photo is blank or not clearly visible, contact the help desk on www.nmat.org or email email@example.com to update the photo. You will not be allowed to exam if the exam administrator is unable to match your photo. Please remember to carry this Admit Card to the testing centre on the day of your scheduled exam. If you fail to do so, you will not be allowed to exam. In addition to this Admit Card, you will be required to present other identification documents (original and non-expired) as specified on www.nmat.org to be allowed to exam. Make sure that the exam administrator signs the Admit Card at the designated place.